GRAB A HOLD OF BOLD
This is a firm "no" to FOMO. Independence of the Seas returns stateside this fall to give the Caribbean an injection of all new adventures for a limited time only. Launch yourself into a virtual world on a new bungee trampoline experience-Sky Pad. Order up batter fried goodness at the new poolside Fish & Ships seafood spot. Ditch the winter blahs for an amped up ship teeming with ooh and ahhs. Sailing Western Caribbean adventures from Fort Lauderdale starting this November. Come Seek the Royal Caribbean.
- Broadway at Sea
- Guest Entertainers
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Invitation to Dance
- Live Orchestra
- Once Upon A Time
- Original Productions
- Piano Sing-Alongs
Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
At Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, it's all about winning-whether you're watching your home team on screen, making your own legendary plays at the arcade or refueling on your game-day favorites.
- Diamond Club
- English Pub
- Pool Bar & Sand Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
Fish & Ships
Order up batter-fried favorites at Fish & Ships-the new seafood spot that's just within splashing distance of the pool.
Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Say "Konnichiwa" to a reimagined favorite at Izumi Habachi & Sushi, sushi and more are all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
Treat your sweet tooth every candy under the sun-plus a few sugarcoated surprises. Sugar Beach is stocked to max candy capacity with all your favorite confections.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Promenade
- Chef's Table
- Chops Grille
- Giovanni's Table
- Johnny Rockets
- Room Service
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- NEW The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- NEW Slick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin' is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 273 slots and 13 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Dog & Badger English Pub, and Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- NEW Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Strap in, put on your virtual reality headset and soar high into the sky for gravity-defying fun at Sky Pad. Whether you're smashing candies in a sugar-coated world or traveling light years into the future-this brand-new bungee trampoline experience opens up a whole new universe of possibility.
The Perfect Storm
Grab a buddy and plunge through three stories of twisting, turning thrills to the bottoms of the dual racer slides Typhoon. The conditions are just right-for The Perfect Storm.
Laser Tag: Battle For Planet Z
In a fur-flung galaxy in a distant future, two forces are set to collide in Battle for Planet ZSM. Grab you intergalactic gear for a stellar time in studio B.
Escape Room: The Observatorium
There are some puzzles you solve, and some you escape. Work together with you team to uncover hidden clues, solve mind bending teasers, and work out bewildering puzzles. The timer's set to 60 minutes. Have you and your team got what it takes to beat the clock in the latest Royal Caribbean Escape Room Challenge?
The fun comes in gallons. The bigger, better kids aqua park feature slides, water cannons, waterfalls and more. And when the drench bucket gets full, everyone gets wet.
Catch a wave right onboard with FlowRider, our 40-foor-long surf simulator, or cheer on friends from stadium seating with prime wipeout views. Surf's up!
- Adventure Ocean
- Art Collection
- Club Twenty
- Culinary Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Ice Skating
- Jewelry Making
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pub Performances
- Rock Climbing
- Salsa Dancing
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Maiden Voyage: May 2, 2008
- Guest Capacity: 4,560
- Crew Capacity: 1,440
- Tonnage: 160,000
- Length:1,112 ft.
- Width: 184 ft.
- Draft: 28 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
We are happy to provide a toll free phone number into our office from locations within the USA and Canada. Additionally, we have toll free numbers for the convenience of those residents of Australia and the United Kingdom.
USA + CanadaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.733.2048 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
AustraliaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.076.002 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
United KingdomSpeak to a travel Specialist 0.808.189.1292 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077